today, oh today.
after finding our basement filling with smoke this afternoon, i thought our house was on fire.
all of my possessions, objects, jewels, etc. flashed before my eyes.
liz scrambled out of the shower trying to gather herself and the cats...
i called 911. swarms of fire trucks and cops came within moments, blocking our street.
apparently our duplex-mates were heating plastic or resin or something dangerous on their stove and forgot about it. {completely insane.}
personally i burst into tears.
i'm just glad the house is still standing, except everything smells like burning.

{be safe this holiday}

No comments:

Post a Comment